Shred the Moose!
Moose Mountain Ski Resort
Visit Moose Mountain
Ski and Snowboard Area
Moose Mountain Ski Resort is interior Alaska’s largest alpine ski and snowboard area. With 750 acres, over a mile wide and a mile long, and 1300 vertical feet, “the Moose” has miles of long gentle cruisers and steep, narrow black diamond runs that can challenge the best skiers and boarders.
Moose Mountain has many south facing runs, allowing for sunny skiing above the inversion every day of the season. The average temperatures are 20-30 degrees warmer than the flats of the Tanana Valley, and the views of the Alaska Range to the south and the White Mountains to the north are inspiring.
The prevailing cold weather wind in winter is from the northeast, and our southwest facing runs are fully sheltered with tree cover from top to bottom.
Make the most of your Fairbanks winter
at Interior Alaska’s Largest Ski Area
Come shred the Moose!
Season Pass and Day Tickets Prices
|Military / First Responders/UAF (6+HRS)||
|Teen (Ages 13-17 yrs)||
|Child (Ages 7-12 yrs)||
|Ages 6 and Under ($10 processing)||
|Ages 80 and Over ($10 processing)||
|Skinning Season Pass||
|Day Ticket Prices
|1 Day Adult Ticket (18-64)||
|1 Day Military / First Responder/UAF (6+HRS)||
|1 Day Age 65+||
|1 Day Teen ( 13-17 )||
|1 Day Child ( 7-12 )||
|1 Day Skinning and Rope Tow||
|1 Day Ages 80+ or 6 and under||
ID required when purchasing military/first responder and age-discounted passes.
Your Responsibility Code
- Always stay in control. You must be able to stop or avoid people or objects.
- People ahead or downhill of you have the right-of-way.
You must avoid them.
- Stop only where you are visible from above and do not restrict traffic.
- Look uphill and avoid others before starting downhill or entering a trail.
- You must prevent runaway equipment.
- Read and obey all signs, warnings and hazard markings.
- Keep off closed trails and out of closed areas.
- You must know how and be able to load, ride and unload lifts safely. If you need assistance, ask the lift attendant.
- Do not use lifts or terrain when impaired by alcohol or drugs.
- If you are involved in a collision or incident, share your
contact information with each other and a ski area employee.
Know and Obey the Code.
It’s Your Responsibility.
If you need help understanding the Code, please ask an employee.
Get a Trail Map
Moose Mountain Ski and Snowboard Area
|3450 Moose Mountain Rd, Fairbanks, AK 99709, USA||Directions|