Well darn…temps in town have risen overnight, and it’s snowing, but it’s still near 20 below on top of the Moose with winds gusting to over 20 mph. We’ll be CLOSED for another day at least. The forecast is more hopeful for tomorrow.

A warning to poachers and trespassers. It is not allowed, and there are fresh wolf tracks on the mountain. Please stay away until we are open. Thanks.